Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Yard Work's Effect on Hips and Back
When spring and summer bring pain:
Yard clean up begins.
1. You haven't moved this much since last spring and summer!
2. You find you can barely move after spending hours picking up branches, weeding, planting.
3. You don't know how long you are going to be this stiff and hurt this much.
You want to get it resolved but how do you do that?
Options for relief:
1. Take muscle relaxers or pain relievers
2. Go to someone who can address the muscles that are involved in creating your pain.
Most of the time, your pain is temporary and will go away on its own after a few days.
Sometimes, your pain is debilitating and you feel as though you cannot get relief, no matter what you do.
Call Cornerstone of Wellness and set up an appointment, or, if it is before or after business hours, go online to cornerstone-of-wellness.com and make an appointment to get a treatment. Myopractic gets to the core of what is causing the pain, realigns muscles and gets you back to feeling like YOU!
Not sure about this new treatment? Check out the reviews on Facebook and Google to see what others are saying about the difference Myopractic has made for them!
So it's the New Year, a new decade, and you have goals! Many of us take this new beginning as an opportunity to reflect on our lives, a...
I am often asked how Myopractic is different than a "regular" massage. I understand why some would think that massage is massage....
This week's installment is about a new mother. Welcoming a new baby into the home is an exciting time! Often, however, in the exciteme...
This post in the series is going to focus on knee pain. I have had several people come to me with knee pain. Some of them are runners or s...