Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Fibromyalgia

This installment will discuss the benefits of Myopractic for Fibromyalgia.

I had a client come to see me for headaches and had been getting Myopractic treatments, but only from the waist up.  I did not know that she usually only got a treatment from the waist up and did a full body treatment.  After the treatment she told me that she usually only gets a treatment from the waist up but that she was feeling really good in her whole body, not just her headaches, with the full body treatment.  She felt relief from her Fibromyalgia symptoms with the full body treatment.  We scheduled another treatment for a month out and when she came back she said, you know I really started noticing my Fibromyalgia kicking up after two weeks so I think I better come back every two weeks.

Many clients with Fibromyalgia suffer greatly, trying many different treatments including those endorsed by the medical community as well as those offered by the naturopathic community.  The constant, nagging pain is debilitating both mentally and physically and both of those result in emotional dysfunction often including depression.  My Fibromyalgia friends and clients report a feeling of hopelessness, often, because they try so many things and do not realize relief. Fibromyalgia is a silent disease, wreaking havoc on one's emotional, mental and physical being, but those suffering often don't look sick.  Being dismissed as being a hypochondriac or attention seeking because your disease is not visible to others is very disconcerting and makes patients feel hopeless.

We have been doing treatments every two weeks for my client and she is reporting that her Fibromyalgia is better controlled now than it's ever been.   Her words were "I have never found anything that helps my Fibromyalgia more than these Myopractic treatments I get from you."

I know that Fibromyalgia is a very frustrating disease and many who suffer with it just have to "grin and bear it" as there is no known cure, and patients don't seem to be able to find much for relief.  If you are reading this and thinking that I am describing your mental and emotional state because of the physical distress you live with, call or go online to schedule.  If you have questions you would like answered before you schedule, call me 724-372-3621.  If you are suffering from Fibromyalgia I would encourage you to give Myopractic a try.  Myopractic works with your body to help it to heal.  Go to our website www.cornerstone-of-wellness.com or call us to schedule or get your questions answered.

1 comment:

  1. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr Sikies Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from genital Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr Sikies. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail Drsikies@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV, Pregnancy, Ex back.  

    here is his website: https://drsikiesherbalcure.weebly.com
     
    you can reach me via mail: anitalawson515@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

New Year, New Body

So it's the New Year, a new decade, and you have goals!  Many of us take this new beginning as an opportunity to reflect on our lives, a...